The Snow Flurry™ ice block shaver is the first home use machine that can produce snow equal to that of the best shaved ice outlets.
What makes the Snow Flurry™ a home use machine?
- Price – $249.00
- The shaver does not have UL and NSF certifications required by certain states for commercial use.
Who needs a Snow Flurry™ ice block shaver?
- Fundraising events of churches,schools, civic groups and team sports.
- Afternoon add-on business for restaurants, coffee houses and ice cream parlors.
- Every swimming pool
Why buy shaved ice machines and supplies from Southern Snow™?
- You are buying manufacturer direct.
- All we do is shaved ice.
- Blades sharpened and adjusted during final assembly at Southern Snow Mfg., Inc.
- Dial 1-800-393-8933 to order or get advice.
- Blades, blade sharpening and accessories are available.
- You receive the same printed instructions and great flavors used in the shaved ice capital of the world — New Orleans.
Hot tips for great snow:
- The Snow Flurry™ ice needs to be in a shiny, melting state for best snow.
- The Southern Snow™ machine produces its finest snow when the ice is taken from the freezer set at 0 to 10F.
The very best snow is made with a block ice shaver and not cube ice. The Snow Flurry™ requires block ice. If you cannot buy block ice, you need to make it. How do you make block ice?
- Purchase ice molds and use your freezer.
- Purchase an ice block maker
Each home freezer can freeze approximately two blocks of ice daily. Two 8 pound blocks of ice will produce approximately 30 twelve ounce shaved ice products. Two blocks can be made each day to stockpile for a special event.